A-Cast®, cast acrylic sheets, are all manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for colours. Produced according to strict quality control guidelines, A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet conforms to international quality standards.
The benefits of A-Cast® cast acrylic are based upon the properties of the product and the manufacturing method – made in a batch process which means that small quantities can be produced giving flexibility in both colour range and surface finish.
As well as a wide range of standard colours, we also have the ability to offer colour matching to a sample or reference in relatively low quantities.
Refer availability for sheet sizes and thicknesses or for a technical specification, download our typical physical properties.
- Available in a wide range of light transmissions, sheet sizes and thicknesses.
- Green tint, glass-look colour at its strongest in the edge of the sheet.
- Five times the impact strength of glass so it achieves the look with a significantly lower risk of breakages.
- Manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for the colour.
- Readily fabricated and formed using conventional tools.