A-cast Acrylic Sheets
Asia Poly’s brand of A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet is manufactured from 100% Virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) sourced exclusively from reputable and reliable suppliers. Asia Poly utilise the cell-cast production process, maximizing the mechanical properties and chemical resistance of the A- Cast® sheet for use in a wide range of applications.
With a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, A-Cast® is produced in small batch quantities which in turn offer the flexibility to produce an extensive range of colours, finishes and effects with colour matching service also available.
While this batch process delivers significant flexibility in the product mix with a wide range of colours, finishes and thicknesses, other benefits of A-Cast cell cast acrylic arise from its molecular structure and inherent physical properties which include:
- Clear sheet with a light transmission and optical clarity higher than that of glass at 93%.
- High gloss surface finish as standard with single-sided and dual-sided matt options.
- Half the weight of glass with five times the strength so less liable to breakage.
- Excellent resistance to weathering means the material is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Excellent surface hardness for abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance so durable and easily cleaned.
- Thermoplastic so can be recycled into other products and itself.
- These physical properties of the product, including the ability to be readily fabricated, formed and cemented, lend it to many different applications including both functional and aesthetic uses.
Asia Poly have developed a range of speciality products for glazing which includes heat- saving products that reflect solar heat in the summer and retain internal heat in the winter. For signage, A-Cast® Black & White is a single product that delivers maximum contrast and therefore, maximum visibility day and night.Read More
A-Cast® is available as a specially formulated, cross-linked cast acrylic sheet which has an enhanced chemical resistance for use with a range of household cleaning products. Readily thermoformed, the material is accredited to EN 263, for use in sanitary ware products including bath manufacture.Read More