A-Cast®, cast acrylic sheets, are all manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for colours. Produced according to strict quality control guidelines, A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet conforms to international quality standards.
Due to the availability of low cost, energy efficient LED lighting and edge-lit A-Cast® cast acrylic, slim, elegant light box structures are made possible.
The dispersed particulate technology enables LED edge lighting with a bright, even illumination suitable for both single-sided and dual-sided sign and poster panel applications.
Performance can be further improved by laser cutting to size or polishing the edges to allow the light to pass unobstructed into the panel.
Refer availability for sheet sizes and thicknesses or for a technical specification, download our typical physical properties.
- Available in 6, 8 and 10mm thickness with a 3050 x 2030mm sheet size for subsequent cut-to-size.
- Thickness to be specified according to the final panel dimensions in order to achieve bright, even illumination across the panel.
- Dispersed particulate technology further improved through polished edges to improve the transmission of light into the panel.
- Manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for the colours.
- Suitable for both single and dual-sided LED edge-lit displays.