A-Cast®, cast acrylic sheets, are all manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for colours. Produced according to strict quality control guidelines, A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet conforms to international quality standards.
A-Cast® Glass-Look has the appearance of green tint glass coupled with the mechanical properties of cast acrylic, including five times the impact strength, which significantly reduces the possibility of breakages.
With a specific gravity of 1.19, A-Cast® Glass-Look also benefits from being half the weight of glass for the same thickness.
Refer availability for sheet sizes and thicknesses or for a technical specification, download our typical physical properties.
- Available in a wide range of light transmissions, sheet sizes and thicknesses.
- Green tint, glass-look colour at its strongest in the edge of the sheet.
- Five times the impact strength of glass so it achieves the look with a significantly lower risk of breakages.
- Manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for the colour.
- Readily fabricated and formed using conventional tools.