A-Cast®, cast acrylic sheets, are all manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for colours. Produced according to strict quality control guidelines, A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet conforms to international quality standards.
A-Cast® cast acrylic is available in a range of neutral tints that can be used in a number of markets with specific applications to obscure security cameras and ifor glazing in recreational vehicles, caravans and for marine glazing.
Special heat-saving variants of these neutral tints are also available to create a comfortable environment all-year round, as the product reflects solar heat in the summer, keeping the inside cooler and assists in retaining internal heat in the winter by forming a thermal barrier.
Refer availability for sheet sizes and thicknesses or for a technical specification, download our typical physical properties.
- Available in a wide range of standard tints, sheet sizes and thicknesses.
- Different levels of light transmission to accommodate viewing and privacy.
- Also available in a heat saving variant to reflect heat in the summer and retain heat in the winter.
- Manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for the colours.
- Colour matching to a physical sample, pantone or RAL reference.