A-Cast®, cast acrylic sheets, are all manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for colours. Produced according to strict quality control guidelines, A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet conforms to international quality standards.
Our range of opals include products that offer the user utility as well as decoration. With products optimised for back-lit lighting applications, A-Cast® opals also provide a clean, bright appearance during daylight hours when not illuminated.
Monotone colours such as white present a clean, fresh and modern appearance. Combined with a high gloss finish, A-Cast® helps the designer to deliver a contemporary end product.
Refer availability for sheet sizes and thicknesses or for a technical specification, download our typical physical properties.
- Available in a wide range of standard opals, sheet sizes and thicknesses.
- Transparent, translucent and opaque options with different levels of light transmission and maximum haze.
- A different opal to suit different back-lit lighting configurations in order to totally diffuse the light source.
- Manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for the colours.
- Designed for back-lit lighting or contemporary display applications.