A-Cast Silk (1SMF)
A-Cast®, cast acrylic sheets, are all manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for colours. Produced according to strict quality control guidelines, A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet conforms to international quality standards.
The one side matt surface finish (1SMF) of A-Cast® Silk offers anti-reflective properties, where light passes through the surface resulting in low reflections when compared to standard gloss sheet.
Reducing glare, the matt texture which features on just one side of the sheet, gives an appearance similar to etched glass and is available in clear and a wide range of colours for a variety of applications.
Refer availability for sheet sizes and thicknesses or for a technical specification, download our typical physical properties.
- Available in clear, green tint glass-look, a wide range of standard colours, sheet sizes and thicknesses.
- Also available in our speciality artic range of colours from hot reds to cool blues.
- Low residual reflection from the sheet surface compared to standard, gloss products.
- Manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for the colours.
- Colour matching to a physical sample, pantone or RAL reference.