A-Cast Sanitary Ware
A-Cast®, cast acrylic sheets, are all manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for colours. Produced according to strict quality control guidelines, A-Cast® cast acrylic sheet conforms to international quality standards.
The wide range of colours and physical properties of A-Cast® cast acrylic are ideal for sanitary ware applications.
With a hard surface and excellent chemical resistance, A-Cast® is a specially formulated, cross- linked cast acrylic which is compatible with a wide range of household cleaning products.
Readily thermoformed with deep draws while maintaining part definition, the material is accredited, according to EN 263, for use across a full range of sanitary ware products including bath manufacture.
Refer availability for sheet sizes and thicknesses or for a technical specification, download our typical physical properties.
- Available in a wide range of standard colours and sheet sizes in order to optimise yield.
- Hard, non-porous surface with excellent chemical resistance for ease of cleaning.
- Ability to be thermoformed with deep draw and good part definition even into the corners.
- Manufactured using 100% virgin Methyl Methacrylate monomer (MMA) and pure pigments for the colours.
- Accredited to EN 263, for use across a full range of sanitary ware.